August 28, 2013

Quick Dinner

This is for real the one pot wonder.

I made this pasta last night. I changed it a tiny bit, but it's so easy and SO GOOD that I couldn't help but share. Oh and it was dinner last night, lunch today, and dinner tonight. It makes a ton!

My only actual "jobs" were to chop the onion and tomato. And to pluck the basil outside. Otherwise, you literally put all the ingredients listed into the pot and simmer for 10 minutes. Presto! Done!

In case you're too lazy busy to click the link and interested in my small changes:

One Pot Wonder Recipe
-One box pasta (I used thin spaghetti but the real recipe calls for linguini)
-One can diced tomatoes
-I added fresh tomatoes from our garden sliced up
-Three full sprigs of basil
-One large sweet onion chopped julienne style
-32 oz (a box) of veggie stock
-3 tablespoons olive oil
-Garlic cloves (we go easy on this but you can see what the real recipe calls for- I think it's 4 chopped)
-Dried oregano
-Salt and pepper
-Large handful of spinach (added 2 minutes before finished)

Pot with added ingredients coming to a boil.

-Put ingredients in pot
-Cover & Boil
-Bring to simmer for 10 minutes.
-Stir.
-Serve & add parmesan!

Finished product


Happy eating :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...