February 7, 2014

I'm back. And this one's worth reading.

I've taken a blogging hiatus. We've been so busy and to be honest a little overwhelmed. Today my friend Sarah sent me a link- and told me- if I do nothing else today- to get around to watching this (with tissues). Heeding her warning, I waited for Sienna's nap time. And then watched.

This is the Great Adventure

If you don't have time to read it all, here's my favorite part:

"This abstract performance art called family life is our one run at the ultimate improv. Our chance to be great for someone, to give another person everything they need to be happy, ours to apologize for, to try again for, to get a little more right next time. Ours to watch disappear into their next self, toddler to tike... it's happening right now whether we prepare for it or not. All the while... this is it. This is the greatest adventure."

Cuddling after with my little.



signaturemeghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...