October 16, 2014

And so today, my world, it smiles.

{That was our wedding song, and the words written in my wedding card}
Happy fourth anniversary, J!
 
You are a stunningly patient and calm partner,
An adoring dad to our two girls.
You are nothing if not determined.
Rebuilding swingsets, playing imaginary train rides with Sienna.
Swaddling Piper and asking her "what's wrong buddy" when she cries.
Putting your arms around me for an extra hug when I need it.
You make us laugh. You keep things light.
You're our happiness at the end of each day.
 
There's not a day goes by that I am not reminded of your good qualities.
Even when life gets rough, and tiring,
You're there.
And when there's happiness, you're beside me.
 
I love you today.  I will love you always.
 
XO,
M





signaturemeghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...