January 10, 2015

Catch Up + Sienna says

Eek! Life with two kiddos is way busier than life with one.

Blogging has taken a back seat to eating and sleeping, which are my go-to activities when my girls are having any sort of down time.

Since my last post, it's been awhile. A lot has happened! Piper is smiley and laughing and almost sitting up! But, her nursing got worse. We are now exclusively pumping during the day and nursing at night. It's sort of horrifying at times for me, as I love nursing so much. But she's getting my breast milk, and on the upside I definitely have more freedom to come and go and do fun things with Sienna. Pipey is sweet and cute as can be, and aside from the eating she's a pretty mellow kiddo. She does like to have her paci and lovey when she's tired but otherwise, it's rare to hear her really cry. Except the car seat- she HATES that thing.  I can't believe she's almost 5 months old!!

Sienna is an absolutely hilarious munchkin of a child. She cracks me up. Today, she and Jamie were sitting in the kitchen and he was teaching her about wish bones. We asked if she knew what a wish was and she said yes.   The rest of the convo went like this:

Jamie: Okay, so what do you wish for?
Sienna: I wish for all of us to be friends FOREVER
(cue heart melting...)

Second wish bone:
Jamie: I wish for Sienna and Piper to grow up and be really happy
Sienna: Awwww that's so SWEET daddy. I wish for all of us to go and lie on a beach and make sand angels.

I love watching her grow and watching my girls together, too.

Happy Saturday!


signaturemeghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...