February 1, 2011

Brad, Brad, Brad....

Let me start with this. I really dislike the therapist on the Bachelor.

"There is tremendous strength in being vulnerable"

"I totally understand now"

Really Brad? Jamie Greene, "life coach therapist" suddenly changed your view on all of life with those few words? Let me just say what I've been saying to my colleagues now for years... I could do that job! I mean, my degree one-ups his and I am pretty sure I could deliver meaningless words on TV weekly. ABC- if you're reading this, this is my formal application for the job of the psychologist on The Bachelor Series. At least you could actually call someone a psychologist instead of just a therapist. In case you're interested, here is Jamie Greene's Website. A masters degree in family therapy, but a career as a life coach? At least Brad buys it...

Moving onto the episode... The individual date with Shawntel. All I can focus on is the Fendi Bag. That gorgeous, gorgeous Fendi bag. I would go on the Bachelor just for that date. I own a Fendi bag. One. I love my Fendi bag, but I loooooved that Fendi bag Shawntel got tonight. Sigh. I lived in Italy for a summer during college. My friend Steph, lived there with me and described Italy as "the most irresponsible and ridiculous time of our lives". True story. One day, we decided we would go to the Fendi outlet. We had no clue how to get there. It takes a long time to get to the Fendi outlet from Roma. Train to Florence. Train to tiny nameless town. Walk into only restaurant in tiny aimless town. Call for a cab. Cabs there are Mercedes. Take said Mercedes to Fendi outlet. Buy gorgeous red bag. Do the same thing in reverse. It. took. all. day. Again, I digress. Sorry. ADHD. Back to Shawntel... She seems genuine, but Brad seemed totally freaked out by her job. It was awkward to watch. I felt uninspired by their date. I'm sort of surprised she got a rose.

Group date. Michelle is officially crazytown. I mean, I knew that already, but she's soooo pretty, so sometimes I forget that she is a total crazy. I sort of hate ABC for making Emily go on a race track date. What if it triggered some trauma symptoms or something? It was just straight up mean. Another reason to hire me, ABC, I would tell you when you were crossing the line. None the less, Brad love love loves this girl. She's clearly a front-runner. How about when Chantal said "makes me LOVE you even more". Big words, C-dog, big words. Despite acting somewhat taken back, I think Brad secretly loved it. No one else made enough of an impression on me for me to remember.

Two on one was sad. While Ashley S sure is pretty, she is also sort of boring. Not surprised Brad gave her the boot. That's all I have to say about that.

I can't believe that Brit got a rose. She seems so flaky. I guess she is pretty? She reminds me of the blonde chick on Glee. The rest of the roses were no surprise. I say the producers keep Michelle around until it gets serious because she's so good for TV.

Okay, so I must say... at this point, I've heard rumors about who wins. I won't spoil it on here, but I am not really surprised about it if the rumors are true. I can't wait to see what the "most controversial" Bachelor ever means... So far, there has been zero of that.

Overall recap: 
Loved Shawntel's date. Hated ABC for putting Emily in the race car date. Brad made right decision about Ashley vs Ashley. Michelle is loco. Saying I love you (Chantal) when your man is dating 8 other women is a bit odd to me. How are Brit and Jackie still in the picture??

For my friend Sarah who can never keep these girls straight, let me help you out.
Here is Emily:
Here is SHAWNTEL: (not to be confused with Chantal)
Here is Chantal:

Here is Michelle:
Here is Jackie, aka Leah Michelle from Glee look a like:

Happy Bacheloring! The drama continues....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...