April 3, 2012

Schedules + Car Trips

Everyone keeps telling me that babies don't have schedules yet. But my little Sienna is a champ. She naps 3 to 4 times a day around the same times. I think she is super baby. What? I swear I'm not biased. She even sleeps at the same times when grandma is here watching her. Then again, grandma is super grandma. An extra big thanks to my mom for watching Sienna two days this week already as I merge back into the working world. She's my hero (and I think Jamie's too because when she is here she always cooks us dinner- YUM!)

Heading up to Boston this weekend to meet our new niece, Stella! She arrived a bit early because she couldn't wait to meet us. So excited! It is also Sienna's first real road trip. I better pack lots of snacks and games like road trip bingo... oh wait, she's only 6 weeks. I think she will survive with a pacifier, a blanky, and her mama's singing.

And next weekend daddy runs a half marathon with Aunt Emily! We can't wait to go cheer them on and give lots of love when they finish! Lots of fun coming up in the next few months and hopefully we will all figure out our routine more and more.

Happy Spring! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...