November 2, 2012

men who respect women. more specifically, moms.

Have you guys ever read howtobeadad.com? It's hilarious. But the premise is that the hilarity is wrapped in the fact that these dudes praise and respect their wives for being moms- and their kids for being kids. I was browsing the past postings and camem across a post about the whole breastfeeding debate. And at the end, it had this quote:

You are mom enough.

Because there's a little person in this world who calls you mom.

-Andy


Well said.

Read the full article here.

PS- Speaking of a little person calling you mom... S is now looking at me in the eye and saying "mom!" or "ma ma ma ma" while crawling to me. Call me crazy, but I think my girl knows who I am. Success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...