September 14, 2014

First Family Outing

I probably have five minutes of down time right now while both girls sleep overlaps (miraculous).
 
Today is a day you dream about- 70 degrees, sunny, a little breeze. So when we got up this morning I declared that after I fed Piper I was taking a shower and this family was getting on the move.  We are members of Hagley Museum in Wilmington and today was the car show- I knew this meant sunshine, yummy food, a place for S to run rampant, and some fresh air for all.
 
I washed my hair. I dried my hair.
We packed a diaper bag for two kiddos.
Convinced Sienna to get dressed before 9:30 am.
I fed Piper one more time and we piled the girls in the carseats.
 
I was sort of (very) nervous for the short drive.
The girls were champs.
P started to cry a little and Sienna chirped up,
"Don't worry little one, we just have to park".
A sweet big sister (even though she's still struggling with a sibling).
 
Piper transferred easily from her carseat to the stroller.
We strolled the grounds.  We ate crab cake sandwiches- delicious.
Sienna had Hawaiian ice and a hot dog. Healthy, I know.
We looked at old cars and S found a fire engine.
She liked the music way better than the cars. Dancing is her jam.
We saw friends. Human contact for the win!
S may have had a second ice on the way out (car bribe and avoiding car naps).
 
A really good morning with my favorite three people.




signaturemeghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...