December 23, 2011

CRIBS


Not like the MTV show, though I did love that show. Especially when they showed me their 10 lamborghinis in the driveway.

Well it's christmas eve eve. I can't help but love this time of year. A time of presents, presents, and more presents and time with family and friends. Baby got her present early. Well, baby isn't here yet so I guess it is a SUPER early gift from her grandparents. My mom and dad ordered our crib for us awhile ago and it got delivered yesterday. It is DREAMY. It is sort of a tannish grey worn wood look. It blends perfectly with the room. The random greys, tans, whites, and offwhites all seem to compliment each other even though nothing matches "perfectly".






Merry Christmas Eve! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...