August 17, 2012

Oops. 5 monthsalmost6months

So I was a bad mama. I forgot a 5 month post. In theory I didn't forget... I just kept thinking of it at inopportune times.  On Monday S turns 6 months old and I need to get this up before that!

The time span between 4 and 5 months was ages ago. June 20- July 20! Luckily it was iphone to the rescue. So instead of typing out an entire month's worth of updates (I do also keep a baby book and journal for S) I am going to just use a few pics. I downloaded the app phonto and I love it!




As we can see, you did a lot between months four and five! Started a little bit of solids (and LOVED them), started sleeping in your crib unswaddled! Hooray! Bed time is soooo much easier now. Celebrated your first 4th of July and daddy's birthday. Started doing mini push ups on your tummy. And started sitting up! I realize you were leaning forward a bit, but oh well! It counts! Oh one more thing, you technically rolled over between 4 and 5 months too! But I already posted that the day after your 4 month birthday. By 5 months you were a complete champ at this move!

Happy VERY belated 5 months S!
Next week... it's your HALF BIRTHDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...