February 4, 2013

Bachelor Episode Five

Some thoughts on tonight's episode of the Bachelor (said in a Chris Harrison voice)
 
  • Tierra's outfits and jewelry are almost as frustrating as her attitude.
  • She is really out of control but Sean falls for it. He feels guilty for her crying and it seems tomorrow she wins again with the hypothermia and then tears. Sigh.
  • I 100% believe the producers get her to stay somehow; but I also believe she probably isn't as bad as they make her out to be.
  • I think Sean trusts Lesley- he asked her about Tierra without her bringing it up. I liked that he thought she'd be a good sounding board. A+ for Lesley even if she didn't get much screen time tonight.
  • I like Lindsay. Even my mom likes Lindsay. My mom is the nicest person on earth and has the best judgement so I would say Lindsay is a keeper.
  • I follow Lindsay on instagram. Don't judge.
  • I also follow Chris Harrison, and Selma. Oh and Sean. And Emily Maynard for that matter. That is not related to this episode. I digress.
  • Jackie was super immature tonight. I knew she wouldn't last through that date.
  • Speaking of, why did ABC show us Tierra being around tomorrow and then put her on a 2:1 date? It was such a waste of our time.
  • Goat's milk can't be that bad. I said this on facebook, but it's super similar to breast milk. I bet it would be just fine. Babies.
  • These women are full of drama.
  • But, Catherine and AshLee never stepped foot in it. They are my top two based almost solely on that this week. I appreciate the ability to stear clear of the craziness.
  • Selma looked too pretty for a farm date.
  • Sarah looked drunk at the rose ceremony.
  • Des was a little too much for me this week. I think Sean really likes her, but she seemed whiny and unappreciative. While I think she's still high on Sean's list, she tumbled down mine.
  • ABC is giving away soooo much. AshLee saying "I LOVE SEAN!" and then Des in an upcoming episode. And Tierra on a beach which can't be tomorrow's episode. This is getting out of control.
Here are my rankings (which were affected by the previews I must say)
Catherine
AshLee
Lindsay
Lesley
Desiree
Tierra (I know, yuck, but I think she lasts through tomorrrow)
Selma
Sarah
Daniella (Who I think only got a rose because she cried).

Until tomorrrow. XOXO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...