February 7, 2013

two weeks.

In two weeks I will have a one year old.

I can't believe it.

I'm bad at documenting life lately because it's been really hectic and busy.

But we're here, we are loving the new baby developments, and I am trying to continue to do the always challenging walk of the fine line between work and family- doesn't leave much time for life blogging when we are playing when I'm home (and besides, I have to watch the bachelor when I have a free hour or two).

S is currently sleeping, butt up in the air, and kicking her feet in a rythym, all while totally asleep. So cute. She's getting so big. Tonight we all laid on our bed for 20 minutes before bed time tickling and chasing and giggling. My girl's becoming a toddler. Sigh.

(PS first birthday party theme is winter ONEderland, will post pics once it happens!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...