November 17, 2011

happy things and diamond rings.

This year, I cannot count the number of times this year I've beamed with joy getting phone calls, texts, and emails from friends with good news. Engagements, weddings, babies. And while there's been some sadness lately, the happy times keep rolling in too.

I love, love, love when my friends are happy.

Most recently, two of my favs got engaged. And because Baback is one of my FAVORITE faithful followers, they get an extra special shout out. Congrats you two! I can't think of two people better for each other.


I wish you a life full of happiness, cupcakes, love, and laughter graphic tees.

Oh ps if you want some advice on how to pick out an absolutely gorgeous ring, ask B. Lauren's is sparkly and show stopping.  So excited for the wedding celebrations that will come for these two! I have a feeling it will include things like dancing, cupcakes, other delicious food, and lots of happiness and happy tears.

Love love looooove!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...