November 2, 2011

I'm starving.

Pinterest is the devil of foods. I sign in and I start to salivate. There are some days when I sign in and the ENTIRE first page is food. I am tempted to go to the store, scoop up every ingredient, and have a cooking/baking fest. And maybe that's what will happen this weekend. But anyway, let me share in hopes that my cravings subside and I can hold off until dinner time.

Fine, I cheated this picture does not match up with the website and recipe. But SAME concept. And a wonderful one. If someone would like to split a pan of these with me, I'm open to it. J hates chocolate, so this won't go over well in our house and instead I'll eat 24 cupcakes. Volunteers?

I think this was called "cranberry salsa" on pinterest. It looks amazing, and uses cream cheese too. Yum! I think I might give this a go for thanksgiving at my parents as an appetizer. Or maybe just as a Sunday afternoon treat while J watches football and I pretend to pay attention but actually browse pinterest and babycenter.

I know I know I can't get away from eggs benedict. But YUM for this one. Had to be included. J, if you're reading this, and want to make me this for Sunday morning breakfast I won't argue.

This looks AMAZING. Imagine it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some apple cider on the side. And after a nice fall dinner. Maybe your husband will make it for you.

Fine, these don't really go with the fall theme, but I am obsessed with anything we can put in our slow cooker/crock pot and come home to ready after work. Pulled pork? Yes. Whole chickens? Yes. So lime chicken tacos and a twist on some of our more "boring" recipes? Sign me up.

They are healthy because they aren't smothered in bacon. But they've still got starch, and cheese. So that is enough for me to give them a thumbs up. And J looooves sweet potatos, so this would go over well in my house.

I'm totally craving some savory foods. But, I also crave crunchy fresh foods and had a salad and fruit for lunch today (by choice). So someone pin some really good salad and fruit ideas so I will stop wanting to make cupcakes and cheesy items. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...