October 31, 2011

7 for all Mankind BABY JEANS!!!

I remember the day I found 7 jeans. NOT the fake Express Sevens that came out to fool everyone, but true 7 for all Mankind jeans. I got my first pair at Bloomingdales. And my love began there. I have owned many pairs over the years, all of which last for years and years on end and that make my body look better than is realistic. But, I was twenty-something when I discovered these wonderful denim lovelies. Before that, I was into half-fashionable jeans... you know, Mavi, Buffalo. But when sevens came along, my life changed for the better. They are still 100% my go-to jeans, with a side of Citizen of Humanity now and then.

But Baby girl Walls is lucky. Today, she got her first pair of Sevens delivered in the mail. And don't look to me for the kudos, my friend Mandy sent them along. They are ADORABLE. Had to share these.



I had to hold them up to show how teeny eeny they are. I cant' wait until she fits into these!

I won't argue if someone wants to send some True Religions just for comparison, just saying...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...