October 7, 2011

It's a GIRL baby!

We found out today that we are having a girl!!

I really didn't care either way and would have been equally excited, but I did have three dreams that told me girl. Plus the chinese calendar thing that I can never read also said girl. I just had a feeling. Mama's instinct. 

So welcome baby girl walls. I will love you more than you can imagine. And I also could not contain myself and had to buy you a few little presents. Hello Juicy Couture baby style!

Oh and when they first put the ultrasound on my tummy today, you showed us a foot. As if to say, get out of here, I am trying to nap (which you were and I drank water and moved around and you woke up!)


Feel free to send cute girl things. I am going to attempt to not have EVERYTHING pink. I love some greys adn yellows and the nursery theme is staying the same. I can't wait to start decorating! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...