October 22, 2011

anthropologie doesn't make maternity.... but that doesn't stop my obsession.

If anthro did make maternity I think I'd be broke. However, I still get their daily emails luring me in. And when I decided to re-purpose a kitchen piece for baby's room (small little armoire type thing), I knew I'd be heading to anthro for some great knobs.

And of course, I found some!!
Seven of these cute little dusty pink roses & we will be all set. Can't wait to actually start decorating the room. My mom volunteered to pick them up because she and her good friends are going shopping today- one of whom happens to have an anthro discount. Success!!

Keller and Hazel are coming to visit today so off to get ready!! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...