July 13, 2012

Waffle Iron Cinnamon Buns

I am totally guilty of stealing other people's ideas from pinterest, facebook, instagram. And when I saw this idea I was allll over it. I made a mental note to pick up some store bought cinnamon buns and on my next trip to the grocery store added them to my cart. They are as easy to make as one.two.three.

one.  Put separated cinnamon buns in waffle iron.

two.  Take cinnamon bun waffles out of iron.

three. Pour delicious warm frosting on top. 

No waiting 25 minutes to bake! No hard edges! Just quick and easy and delicious. Enjoy!
{Yes, I am apparently on a food kick. Blame my ventures back to pinterest}

2 comments:

  1. Can you please send me these? Thanks;) (no waffle iron in Markle household=failure)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The delish goodness would be cold upon arrival :( otherwise yes!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...