September 12, 2012

Fall Wish List: The Post Partum Edition

So things are going slowly on the way to back to fitting into my fav jeans. We're making progress, but still have a little bit to go. And, let's face it, the bod is not what it used to be two falls ago. Things move when you have a baby. So here's an updated approach. Still fashionable, less skin tight fitting. As per usual, my desires range from cheap target/forever21 finds to my expensive drool worthy over one grand jacket. Here are my pics. Get your wallets  interwebs searching fingers ready.

(fine I already bought these, they were a steal!)

(secret: this sweater is "plus size" but I LOVED so I bought a small size& it's cape-like and not fitted at all)















(how cute would this be with a brown blazer?)


(after reading these reviews I am trying to stop my fingers from ordering online right.this.second)


(OMG look so comfy may never change out of them if I buy these)

Hoping that this fall (my favorite fashion season as it is) brings lots o f new mama style and don't worry next up is fall wish list, baby style. S has a better wardrobe than I do. Sorry Jamie, I'm starting her young ;)
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...