February 5, 2012

Baby Showers Galore


This weekend was my sister in law's shower. She makes a very cute pregnant woman,and it was a his and hers shower- even better. I told my own little baby girl to hang in there until after the shower to make her appearance, and she did thankfully. Still pregnant and so glad I got to celebrate my soon to be niece! Wanted to share a few photos of the decorations and the dessert table... mmm. My mom sure hosts a good shower ... and this will probably be the last big one at our house! Weddings, check! First babies (or at least the showers), check!

The diaper wreath hanging behind the chairs for mommy + daddy to be.  Pink marshmallows.

 Dessert table with cute sign above it- missing the pink and white chocolate covered strawberries.

 Favors, framed invitation, and upside down invitation with baby booties.

 Etsy framed print, "wishes for baby" and baby photos on the bay window, heart strings across. Love.

Switched out the christmas theme "the stockings were hung" but kept the baby clothesline going.

Opening tons of gifts - Be Prepared- the dad's guide- Got this for Jamie and for my brother. Great book, I actually recommend it to any dad's to be. Gives the realistic picture of what happens...

Look at these two proud great-grandmas to be! Enjoying the incredible cupcakes.

37 weeks and no longer enjoying photos, but good to remember these times.

We drove back to our house last night; juuuust in case and because sleeping in my own bed at this point is more comfy. But we had the best time laughing and celebrating with everyone.

Congrats Sam + Matt! We can't wait to meet baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...