February 8, 2012

Couldn't make this stuff up: Kindling.

I love my kindle. Love love love. It is the old school one, not the kindle fire. But the problem is the screen breaks. It's not just me either, I know a lot of people who have this issue.

But today on amazon chat, I encoutered Lizly (I don't get it- did her parents mean to name her Liz or Lilly??) and I couldn't help but laugh at our conversation.

Lizly asked me to trouble shoot, reboot, etc. It didn't work of course because anyone with two brain cells knows how to turn something on and off, plug it in, and then try again. When it still didn't work this was the rest of our convo:

Lizly:Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Meghan. Was this kindle a gift from someone?
Me:Yes,it was a gift two christmases ago. (expecting that they need to know the buyer)
Lizly:Nice.
Me: Yes, do you need to know who purchased it?
Lizly: Oh no, just wondering if it was a gift. That's nice.

Umm.... thanks Lizly. I think it was nice too, but if we can just get back to the whole sending me a new kindle, I'd appreciate that. I suggest you ask for Lizly if you want a laugh during your amazon live chat.

The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...