January 15, 2013

Sienna + Sienna

My girl met her first name twin today! We were waiting in line at the starbucks in Target (hello suburban SAHM world) and there was a four week old little peanut in her carseat waiting in line with her mama behind us. Sienna was doing her normal flirty smile, look away, smile, wave, look away. Other mom called S a Gerber baby.

We chatted for a few (I miss the tiny fingers and toes and cuddles, other mom can't wait for more smiles and a tooth or two to show up).  Target was our normal trip when baby S was just a little darling too, she hopes that it will continue to be theirs.

As I grabbed my decaf latte, we waved goodbye, and I said "say see ya later to your friend, Sienna"

The (newby) mom said "WHAT?! What's her name??" I repeated sweet girl's moniker. She stared back for a second and said, "That's her name too!!"

Sienna clapped, as if on cue. Name twins!!! First one we've ever met. A good day, indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...