September 12, 2011

Ummm can someone teach me how to make a REAL inspiration board?

So I love pinterest. But I wish there was a feature that let you make one "board" into an inspiration board in one file. Pinterest should really look into that. That would be fantastic.

I'll keep this short and sweet. Here's my makeshift-I hate my computer it's so old-inspiration board. I don't even own photo shop. But I do own pinterest, or at least I own my baby inspiration board on there. And here's what I've come up with so far (well here's like 50% of the things I've "pinned").

In the spirit of house makeovers which are clearly our favorite thing to do, I don't plan to slack on the nursery. We haven't touched it yet.... because we have one more project that needs to be done pre-nursery, but related to nursery. Okay, short on words isn't my forte. Here we go: 

Oh PS I know it's kind of running the margins. But choosing the smaller size made it so much harder to see. No matter what the sex (which we will find out) I love the grey/white/bright spots of yellow theme, and we will just do more grey if boy and more yellows if girl. And we already have dark grey and yellow awesome anthro curtains in the room that will be baby's room.

If anyone has advice about how to make great inspiration boards without using old school paint (umm yeah that was my approach), leave your best ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...