May 5, 2011

Cabinets, Cabinets, Cabinets, Cabinets, Cabinets!

I am in a singing mood lately. That title is in the tune to "Saturday, Saturday", you know, that Elton John song. I am just a book of song. Anyway, let's make this post short on words and full of a few pictures. Oh, I would also like to state again how much patience it takes to renovate a kitchen, and that clearly J and I are meant to be because two people who didn't love each other a whoooole lot could never do this.

Anyway, J gets yet another round of kudos for the amazing work he has done. Here is the updated progress that he worked on a few days pre-sonoma.

Ohhh beautiful! Well, not so beautiful yet, but major progress. Just wait to see what my parents did while we were away. Did I mention how AMAZING they are for helping!? Thank you mom and dad!

Cabinets! Yay! (Ugh, I am a total boring adult)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...