June 14, 2012

One Year Ago

A year ago on Sunday- father's day- we found out I was pregnant and that little Sienna (who we then just referred to as baby bubba) was on the way! I can still remember the exact moment. And I remember that evening so clearly. Our last official day as a family of two and our launch into the world of baby.

Here we are, with a 4 month old.... and last night, I found myself rifling through my drawers. I saved our positive preg tests and the card I gave J for pre-fathers day. The funniest thing happened... the (cheapest) pregnancy test is no longer positive. It's as if it is saying to me, you aren't pregnant anymore, she's here! go enjoy her! Sort of serendipitous.


Farewell days of pregnancy, hello days of parenthood. It's incredible to think we went from a + sign on a test to a little baby sleeping in the next room. Time sure flies by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...