December 18, 2012

New Life

Today in facebook/blog world three of my friends posted that they had their babies (you know, of the 17, or 18, or however many I know who are pregnant).

After a terribly somber week and feeling like my heart was constantly heavy, I felt pure joy in seeing those sweet newborn pictures and knowing that some of my friends are getting the best gift of all this christmas. I felt a bittersweet wave of emotion sweep over me, knowing they will be in the thick of the indescribable love and of course fatigue that comes with a sweet little bundle. There is so much love in the world and new babies are the best reminder of all.

Welcome to parenthood, friends!

PS An especially big congrats to one of my fav fellow bloggers, Sarah (+Lee). Baby Morgan is gorgeous... and we know I'm quite partial to the name too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...