August 21, 2012

Fall To-Do

Fine, it's not as much as "to do" as "to attend" and "to visit" and "to celebrate". All of which I am okay with! But it will be a busy busy fall this year!

On deck we have [side note: every time I hear the phrase on deck I picture myself in my swim team bathing suit and cap with a permanent marker scribbled event written on my hand]:

30th birthday party for one of my bffs.
accompanied by a trip to CT for a family visit.
end of fellowship(!!)= part time SAHM with S
labor day party in yardley at our friends' new abode.
fall wedding 1.
J's grandma's 90th birthday party!
softball tournament.
trip to seattle.
fall wedding 2.
a bridal shower + bachelorette party!
Philly Union game (crab fries mmm).
fall wedding 3.
fall wedding 4.
visit with J's college friends.
trip upstate NY hiking with the family.
wedding anniversary.
fall wedding 5.

all before november first. better get our plane/dancing/hiking shoes on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...