January 14, 2013

Bachelor Episode 2: Updates to the Rankings

Ummm Amanda acted so weird and got herself kicked out of my top five really quickly last night. And Selma moved up the ranks. This was all during the show pre rose ceremony.

So I'm knocking Amanda down a bit and pulling some others up. That's the beauty of reality tv vs. fantasy football. I can change my rankings and it has no impact on anyone. Plus, since Sean sends home a few girls each week I can at least cut down my rankings by that many!

Random notes from last night:
  • I think Des was drunk during the prank on her, she didn't even seem upset just giggling.
  • Tierra is an oddball and needs better accessory choices.
  • Amanda WHAT were you doing? So weird.
  • Go Robyn for asking the tough race questions, and go Sean for answering it straight without getting red or embarassed or awkward.
  • Selma looked SO MUCH prettier in episode 1 than 2.
  • Not surprised Katie left. She looked like a fish out of water.
  • Loved Catherine's sparkly bow earrings.
  • Sean is enamored with Lindsay. His giggling = so cute.
  • I wish they would make part of this show having old contestants watching new episodes in the bottom right/left corner of the screen. Imagine Emily Maynard giving her impression of Sean's season? That would be awesome. Hire me, Chris Harrison. I'll help you make things dramatic-er.
Here's the newest list. Still unsure aout where the top 7ish fall, but here's the ranking. My personal fav after tonight is Desiree closely followed by Catherine, but not sure those are Sean's top two!

Desiree
Catherine
AshLee
Lindsay
Lesley
Sarah
Selma
Tierra
Jackie
Robyn
Amanda
Kacie B
Daniella
Taryn
Kristy
Leslie


This was a MUCH more timely posting than last week's episode. Thanks Jen for the ranking help again. Love Love Love. Wine. Bachelor. Gmail. FOREVER.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...