January 28, 2013

Bachelor Week 4 (ps next week has two nights woohoo!)

Oh goodness, I laughed a LOT this week. But the thing that made me laugh most? The bloopers from Selma's date when Sean kept stalling the Jeep. Hilarious.  Also Selma is a trooper. I think the no kissing ever is going to eventually do her in, but she's pretty and has a good attitude. She reminded me of Eva Longoria in this episode.

Other things that make me laugh include... Lindsay. Just in general. She is funny. I think she's quirky and weird but goodness I laugh every time she's on camera getting interviewed. She says the weirdest things! She may move up my list further once we see more of her.

Catherine, I am just sort of obsessed with her. I may have a rush crush (sorority vocab). She sits in my top place for a few reasons. One is because of the things Sean says to her. Two is because she's so cute and I have not heard anything not a single thing negative about her. She seems grounded and sweet.

Other random thoughts:
  •  AshLee moved way up in my book this week with her sweet words to Sarah during the roller derby date. She is actually a kind person. Points.
  • Leslie was going home before Sean ever took her on that date.
  • But did she have to pick the ugliest dress ever?
  • I would have ran with that necklace!
  • Dramatic moment: When Sean drops the rose on the floor post Leslie leaving and says he isn't sure he will ever find his wife.
  • And why did they have the guy sing to just Sean? Awkward.
  • Tierra. Good lord. YOUR EARRINGS ARE THE WORST. Please get new ones.
  • Also you are a bit nutty. We are not your fans.
  • Sean was just getting a nice ego boost and thinking with his you know what when talking to Tierra post freak out. No guy likes that kind of drama.
  • Poor Lindsay when Tierra stole away Sean. Fail.
  • Amanda's outfit and messy bird nest hair style at the rose ceremony- no wonder he sent her home.
  • Oh btw ABC, roller derby dates- not good.
  • I wish Jen and I were sitting in the sorority suite eating take out food from our commons watching this together (that is not show related but personal related and super true.)
 Here are the rankings. Top 5 in order now.
1. Catherine
2. AshLee
3. Lesley
4. Desiree
5. Lindsay
6. Selma
7. Sarah
8. Tierra
9. Jackie
10. Robyn
11. Daniella

Happy Bacheloring ;) xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...