April 24, 2013

We're busy, I'm slacking on writing lately, and it's 8:24 pm and Sienna is still awake.

First of all- why did no one tell me this two nap to one nap transition takes like a decade?

Some days it's two. Some days it's one. On days when it's two though, the wake up is at approximately 4:45-5. So when I try to put S down at 7:30 it's a no go. Tonight we had to say "nigh nigh" (night night in S words) to the kitty x3. Then we had to give a bottle to her lovey. Then we had to read one more book (boo! boo! says the baby). I finally put her down at 8:00. She's still in there- not crying- but not sleeping. That means some nights she only gets 10-10.5 hours of sleep straight which makes me crazy because that's NOT ENOUGH SLEEP for a one year old. Some days it's not even enough for me ;)

On to the good- Post sickness and hospital stay, this child is back to her normal, happy, FUNNY self. Laughter is a given every day and she's so good natured. She's walking and talking nonstop. She's eating up a storm. I love this baby girl. She's such a gift.

Moving on... let's discuss that this year's wedding season is no calmer than last. I think we have eight weddings between May and November. So in a few weeks maybe I'll take to picture posts and get things rolling.

So blog silence be broken, here's hoping for more time to get up some posts on what's new in our life this spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...