May 17, 2013

I just wanted to dry my hair

Sienna is walking running running &falling and peeking into every little thing she can. My days of leisurely washing and drying my hair during morning nap are over. So I have to figure out a way to make it all work.

I bring you: the toddler bucket.


 
Hm these photos are looking a bit distorted. Anyway... I decided we had to do something about the fact that usually S runs to the door and says "out" two seconds after I shut her in the bathroom to dry my hair, or put on make up, or even just brush my teeth.
 
So we took her drum (which is really just a bucket when you take off the top) and we filled it with things I won't usually let her play with. My iphone box, two dvds (we don't watch dvds anymore anyway), an iphone cord, a spatula, a paintbrush, a closed container of mints to shake, and of course a few fav toys: rubber ducky, curious George car, keys. This works for approximately 8 minutes. That's pretty big over here. Success!
 
Oh and also mother's day! Happy belated to all my mama friends.
 
Here are Sienna and me before heading off to a bridal shower (yes, a bridal shower on mother's day?) and enjoying the sunshine!
 
 
This one also looks distorted. Maybe it's my computer?
 
Either way, happy toddlerhood, happy mother's day, happy almost summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...