June 6, 2013

A lesson to all mamas and dadas

This morning, I clicked on a post a friend had on facebook. I couldn't stop reading. I was drawn in quickly and emotionally. I found myself wiping away huge ugly tears and crying audibly. I found myself wishing, for this woman, that things just happened differently. If you want a good honest but heartwrenching blog post to read, here it is below:

Love, Light, and Laughter Blog- Be with me. Just for today.

Here's the point. Secure your dressers, your big tvs, your furniture to the walls. Even if you think it can't be pulled over- it could be.

I'm for sure getting myself to Home Depot to get some more anchors for our furniture. Like thsi mom said, I too have my heavy furniture secured to the walls. But her little changing table? Nope.

Time to get going on this and stop saying "I'll get around to it". Injury prevention and saving a kiddos life is worth the tearful blog read.

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...