April 18, 2012

I feel remiss: A Vacuum review.

I talked about getting a new vacuum on this blog so many times. And then when I got one I never mentioned it. Maybe it's because I didn't get the bazillion dollar Dyson. Instead, when there was a sale, we ordered the Hoover Windtunnel Pet Rewind. I have to say, considering it is worlds cheaper, it does a really good job. I am more of a clean freak and less of a neat freak since baby arrived (meaning I'll clean the floor, bath tub, or counters before I pick up my clothes). The downside of the vaccum is its weight. Soooo heavy, which makes lugging it up and down stairs a few weeks post partum literally impossible. I wasn't supposed to lift anything heavier than baby. I broke this rule carrying the car seat, laundry baskets, etc. But I didn't want to break the rule toooo much. So here's the bottom line. Yes, this thing sucks up cat hair (and our orange furry cat has a lot during sprinig shedding). Yes, it cleans well. The attachments are great. It has both a hardwood floor and carpet surface. I wish the extensions were longer and it was lighter. But overall, a budgeted vacuum that gets the job done. I just thought you should all know.


PS thanks mom for doing most of the vacuuming for us when you're here with Sienna :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...