February 11, 2013

Bachelor Episode (oh i dont know...)

I had a cupcake + glass of wine with bachelor tonight. Happy Birthday Eve to me!

So I have a major girl crush on Catherine.

She is way up there for me. I give her major credit for talking to Sean about her fam. And she's so sweet and real- she cried when Lesley left!

I love AshLee and think she's sweet, but that poor girl has a rough past. I think Sean likes her but I think there's too much levity there.

TIERRA IS GONE! YAY!
Best lines tonight:
"Why haven't you found someone when you're 32 YEARS OLD?"
"I can't control my EYEBROWS"
"They said Tierra, you have a sparkle. Don't let those girls take your sparkle"

Top 4 Rank
Catherine
Lindsay
AshLee
Desiree

(Unless the previews for Des' home town date are totally fake??)

I started getting the mushy sweet feelings I get towards the end of this show that rope me in. I know it probably won't last, I know it's not usually real romance but I love it anyway.

They should really attempt to line up a finale with Valentine's day. BUT then again men would hate that, and then women would have to hang out alone (with the rest of the female half of the population).

Til next week...

#bachelorforever #tierrableisgone #jenniferracheliloveyou

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...