March 6, 2013

Women Tell All: I LOVE THIS EPISODE

I love women tell all. I feel like it not only shows us some of what happened behind the scenes, but also gives us this little look into current bachelor lives. I like how you can tell who became friends, and I for sure like the way the girls totally revamp themselves (hello AshLee's gorg ombre blonde and Leslie's Herve).

But guess what I didn't like? It was so slow. I had to read twitter to be amused. There were 100 commercials. We never heard Kacie B talk. We didn't hear Amanda's odd laughter. And Brooke? Brooke is who we hear talk? She didn't even talk on the show.

Okay so this episode happened a few days ago, the order of events is blurry to me. But let's just start with Tierra. First of all, I give her some (SOME) credit for showing up. I give her negative credit points for being shady about her 7 carat fake maybe real fake maybe real engagement ring. No comment? No points for you, Tierra. And more negative points for the dress. It looked like it either a) came from good will in the 1960s but less cool or b)needed some high white gogo boots. Anyway, I think this girl is just super immature and this show was wrong for her. According to some inside info (and by that I mean Chris Harrison's very public blog) Tierra made a comment when asked if she watched the show that she doesn't like the show The Bachelor. Did you not sign up for this show?

Okay one more thing. I am in the HUGE minority on this. Tierra stated to AshLee "I didn't call you a liar, I just said that you lied". The internets, blogs, twitters immediately got on Tierra telling her that lying is the definition of being a liar. I disagree. Sometimes I do stupid things, but I am not stupid. So I actually think T won this one. I teach kids this all the time- you aren't a bad kid, you just chose to do a bad thing. Difference. Boom.

Unrelated but related-Selma's faces while Tierra was talking were awesome. And her hair is amazing. I want that hair. Pantene Pro V commercial hair.

Moving on. Sarah. Sweet sweet Sarah. My heart broke when she said that she's sure it is her one arm that keeps guys from loving her.  I think Sarah will find a new boyfriend with noooo problem now. She's so pretty. Also I follow her on instagram + twitter (What it's not creepy... yes it is). She skiis some bad ass mountains. I think she's pretty amazing for technically having a disability.

Okay so I hands down think Des will be the next bachelor. She dressed far better than she had on previous episodes where I was confused if she had maybe gotten dressed in the dark thought she could have made better choices. Her dress was on point, her hair looked great. And she spoke with such poise and normalcy- also things I thought were sometimes missing for her during the season. She for sure was told what to say. I think she's our girl. (Let's be honest, it doesn't matter who they chose, I'll watch but for the record I'll say that Lesley would have been my choice. Fine, I follow Lesley on twitter and instagram too and she seems to have a boyfriend. Womp Womp.)

Ohhhh AshLee, while everyone was saying how sweet you were this season I was always comparing you to Emily Maynard. Sweet exterior but can kick some ass if needed. We saw this in the WTA. And go you for calling Sean out on something that happened in the fantasy suite. My guess is that AshLee's interpretation of what was said was closer than Sean's of what was not said. Can we all just stop reading between the lines and admit they did it in the fantasy suite and that's why this girl is so mad? If looks could kill, Sean would be a dead man (I think this goes both for AshLee's hair, dress, and her death glares). So that's my take. It actually made me think Sean is a bit scummier than I've thought this season. Still not a bad guy- I mean I think most bachelors probably sleep with all three girls in the fantasy suites. CH (Chris Harrison- we are on an initials friendly basis) said on his blog he would have respected Sean more had he said something to the extent of....  I can't be held responsible or remember what I said before or right after intimate moments. Good call, CH.

PS anyone remember Ed's issues in the fantasy suite with Jillian? Ha! Just remembered that.

I can't wait for next week's finale- but really for the after the final rose more than the episode. I am pretty sure I know who he chooses because of the social media world but I won't spoil it for all. I'm happy with the choice, I will say that.

PS I would like to point out that Lindsay and Catherine were way up there in my rankings from the beginning and always my top 2 in my top 5. I'm pretty good at this dating on a reality show thing.

PPS I think maybe one day the Bachelor franchise should hire me. Just saying.

xoxo,
Sparkles & Reality TV Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...