April 21, 2014

22 weeks and counting.. Also we are going to DISNEY WORLD.






This weekend marked 22 weeks. Do second pregnancies always go faster than first pregnancies? The days are flying by and I find myself having to think hard about what we need and what we don't. When we first found out we were having a girl, I was soooo organized and started to go through clothes. That hasn't happened since that week. I guess that's what summer is for, right? I also realized that a lot of my non maternity stretch dresses are the PERFECT solution to in between super preggo and non preggo. This one in the photo below is a cheapy Old Navy purchase from the fall after I had Sienna. Pays to keep things around!


Weeks: 22
Feeling: Stilllll tired. Another been there before mama told me recently that the second trimester energy surge doesn't happen once you already have a kid at home. This is true so far, but I still feel far better than trimester one. And more excited too.
Belly:  In the words of my friend Sarah, people would likely offer me a subway seat now. I'm loving being out of the weird stage and onto the actual pregnant belly.
Movement: Tons. A lot is straight down. It wakes me up. If the cat lays on my belly and purrs, she moves so much more. It's so nice to be into the "I can feel her moving and know she's doing okay in there" stage.
Craving: With Easter passing, jelly beans (eek) were this week's craze. But generally still hanging in there with my fruit, veggie, and cheese desires. Meat still isn't big on my list. But I did have a delish grilled burger this weekend that hit the spot.
Gender: Girly girl and Sienna thinks her name should be "Minnie". Sometimes "Sarah".
Random thoughts: Excited for another ultrasound on Weds. They need to check my placenta but as far as I'm concerned just another chance to see the little one in there!

Other thoughts include: Was I crazy to book a trip to Disney pregnant with a toddler? It's going to be 90 degrees. Send water and prayers. And advice. And any recommendations for good comfy sneakers. Wish us luck!


 signaturemeghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...