June 30, 2014

We better order a crib soon...

We're in the "home stretch" almost! 32.5 weeks feels that way. At 34 weeks all the major major worries start to assuage as the baby gets bigger and lungs get stronger. I am thinking a nice 39-40 weeks would be wonderful, just like with Sienna, but we will see what the future holds!

We have no crib. We have no baby room set up. Last time I am pretty sure we were all set by 33 weeks. This time? We will be lucky to have the rock n play up from the basement by my due date! 
{Excuse the random sink faucet, snapped this quickly at work}
Weeks:  32 weeks, 4 days.
Feeling: Overall, pretty good! My OB put suggested taking 2 zantac a day and it is amazing what it does to help with acid reflux. I feel really pregnant and wonder how I can last another 8 weeks, but otherwise pretty good!
Belly:  Belly button half popped out. Measuring around where I should, if not a teeny bit big.
Movement: We have moved from the nice gentle kicks to the whole entire body rolls and pushes where I feel hands and feet and a butt pressing out. Still super super active.  
Craving:  Cold water. Cold gatorade. Cold lemonade. These things still. Occasionally a cup of hot coffee or a latte which tells me third tri is really here, I never crave caffeine early on. Loving cold fruit and ice pops too!
Gender: As far as I know, still a little girl.
Other symptoms: Braxton hicks still happening all the time. Especially after a long car ride this weekend. Restless leg syndrome at night like crazy. Tired, but not awful. Starting to nest and think about baby's room and outfits and what life will be like when she gets here!
Random thoughts: The pool is my BEST FRIEND. We should really finish our kitchen table before the baby comes and we have even less time.
Looking forward to: A short work week for 4th of July, a wedding this weekend, hopefully some pool time on Saturday and Sunday, and napping when Sienna does for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...