July 10, 2014

33.. almost 34 weeks.





Weeks:  33 weeks, 6 days.
Feeling: Wellllll I sure took a wrong turn last week. I probably way overdid it and was exhausted. We had a wedding on Friday and by Saturday morning I was off. Really off. By 1:30pm I landed myself in L&D for contractions that were super painful and super frequent. After 4.5 hours of being hooked up to monitors, I was released on pelvic rest, told not to lift anything over 10 lbs (umm my kid??), and to take it easy. Since Saturday just feeling off still but better. Less contractions per hour, but still feeling some overall unease. It could just really be that it all made me anxious. We will see! I just want to make it to 37 weeks!

Belly:  Belly button totally popped. Belly feels so heavy!
Movement: Holy moly. No doubting this girlfriend is on the go! I can feel her entire body stretch out sometimes. It's crazy but cool.
Craving:  Waterade (aka half water half gatorade, with ice). Sleep. So much sleep.
Gender: Girly girlfriend.
Other symptoms: Anxiety! All related to Saturday's preterm labor threat, but with each passing day that chills out a bit too.
Random thoughts: The pool is still my best friend. We REALLY need to get on top of ordering things for baby and creating a space for her! Also I am so so so uber thankful for a wonderful nanny, supportive friends, and people rallying behind me this week to make sure I took it easy as the doctor suggested. You're all my gems.
Looking forward to: Doctor's appointment this afternoon to make sure all is still well. My parent's celebrate their 40th anniversary this weekend- a dinner to honor the couple!


signaturemeghan




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...