November 18, 2011

26

We're at 26 weeks today! Almost to the third trimester. And in unrelated news, I think winter arrived today. My "icy caution" light turned on in my car this morning on the way to work. Who told winter it was time to come to our area? I am not ready yet! I was loving fall. Dark early at night and cold when my feet hit the floor in the morning... dislike.

On the flip side, winter keeps me cool when I have my prego hot moments and feel like I am going to pass out from the heat. And lately the baby is being a little soccer player who moves around tons while I'm at work. Maybe her energy is making me warm too. That makes me happy.

And me? Well currently, I look like this:




My hair is still growing quickly and wildly. I love it. And, now that I am totally tummy popped out preg, getting dressed is easier. No more "do I look pregnant or fat" in this outfit. Just some cute little clothes. Got my dress for my baby shower in the mail today and LOVE it. I think it will last me through most of the rest of of my pregnancy too, a good perk!

My plan for being productive and possibly delving into painting this evening quickly came to a halt when I realized I had a few more errands to run for my mom's 60th birthday next week... and then my wonderful hubby cooked me dinner when I got home. Oh well, God laughs when we make plans. Or something like that.

Instead, tonight is going to be:
DVR of Regis' last Live show
Maybe a movie if my eyes stay open
Oatmeal cranberry cookies baked fresh in our new kitchen
A big mug of warm sleepytime tea
A blanket
My husband
...and likely our 2 weirdo cats who will want to force cuddling upon us.

Life is so good.

1 comments:

  1. You look like a model for the cover of a preg magazine:). Just too cute and those LOCKS...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...