November 3, 2011

it's the small things....

I've been sick all week for 2.5 weeks straight and battling ear infections and sinus infections and other things that don't make one a happy camper. But, I finally am on the upswing. And a few things have brightened my day lately.

1. My mama's birthday gift coming together (sorry mom you can't know what it is -- but it's a good one and will warm your heart like it is warming mine while I make it).

2. My ugg slippers. They go on my feet immediately after work.

3. When I get to tell new people my cat's name is "internet". Always good for a dinner discussion or random conversation.

4. Auntie Anne's unsalted pretzels.

5. Mini dill pickles (fridge section of grocery store, always cold). 

6. The fact that I have text message convos every night with multiple other pregnant women in my life. My baby will have some cute little baby friends.

7. the random guy at dunkin donuts that keeps calling my stomach a "he" and makes me laugh every time.

8. BONES IS BACK tonight!! And she's preg. See everyone is doing it (I mean getting pregnant, not "doing it" though I guess both have to occur in order for the former to happen...)

9. Getting thinking of you cards or emails. They make my heart have butterflies and love.

10.  Saving 9:00pm on Thursday nights for Grey's Anatomy and a chatting date with Kelly to discuss the episode.... which has now turned into discussing our lives instead most nights (besides Zola, they are losing me with the story lines).

Almost the weekend. Happy Friday Eve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...