November 30, 2011

Little Walls likes to sleep.

We had a 3D ultrasound today. Baby was sleeping. Right now, baby is almost always sleeping between around 7 am until 10 am. She usually kicks around a bit before I get up in the morning, but during shower, hair drying, and getting myself out the door she is normally a silent little one. So when I scheduled this ultrasound at 7am, I sort of knew she'd be fast asleep. The past two early ultrasound visits, she's been snoozing. But, I love the 3D and squeezing them in before work means not taking off extra hours. So it was no surprise when little bitty was taking a nap bright and early when the tech started the ultrasound. The tech was training to specifically look at adrenal glands, so we got upgraded to the better machine (woohoo!)

Anyway, at one point, she yawned and then rubbed her arm over her eyes. LIKE A REAL BABY. My little heart melted. I could feel her kick me after that, like hey leave me alone! And then she actually turned away a few times, hoping we'd stop prodding at her. The good news is they caught the yawn on camera.... You can skip the video if 3d baby pictures freak you out a bit. But I love it.


I think she looks like J already. Maybe I'm just a crazy mama. Happy baby watching! And sweet dreams little baby, I hope you also like to nap from 7 am to 10 am when you're an outside baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...