January 29, 2012

I'm sorry for being all baby brain


I realize that some people like house updates and some people like crazy cat prozac stories and some people (hi mom) don't care what I write about as long as they can be updated on my life.

But lately I know my posts are probably like 87% about baby, so if you want to check out- I totally get it. This weekend we J + his dad did more than baby stuff, and I'll get to that too. But, I took care of all the little things. Washing baby clothes (O-M-G baby socks are so teeny!), putting away clothes, and making our already cute baby room more organized. I am hoping by the end of this week I can do an official nursery "reveal", but it needs a few more touches. Oh also fair warning, all of these pics are iphone. My camera was no where to be found earlier today and I didn't feel like hunting for it.


This used to be a kitchen cabinet. Now it lives in baby's room and is a dresser of sorts. So, I quickly switched and now wine holder = baby shoe holder. This won't work forever, but for now, it's cute. The clothes above the shoes are our going home baby outfit & little fuzzy bear suit to put over it!


Newborn clothes- they are so teeny that we fit a ton of them into one drawer!


Finally found baskets to put in the changing table- a greyish off white color and they are perfect. Here we house changing table items, as well as diapers and other goodies.

That's all for now!

Oh Wait! This is totally off topic, but does anyone else think that for some reason other shoes left around the house look messy, but Hunter boots somehow make a classy piece of decor?

One more thing, it's going to be 60 degrees this week- two days! Is it really almost February? I expected that we'd be bringing the baby home in a blizzard! Enjoy the sunshine. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...