January 19, 2012

Shameless baby post


The bizarre and fantastic parts about being pregnant are all the things you learn and experience.
  • Tonight as I sit here, my stomach literally is moving in the shape of ocean waves... slowly going up and then back down. If I push on a body part, she pulls it back in nicely.
  • I never knew what the "intense" urge to pee feels like until recently when I get direct punches to the bladder.
  • There is something about talking to other pregnant women about pregancy that makes me laugh hysterically every time. 
  • Despite my desires, I don't really need to eat just ice cream for dinner.
  • I probably only feel this way because tomorrow is my next doctor appointment and I need to step on the scale.
  • I am tired. Sleeping through the night is long gone. I thought this was supposed to happen after the baby arrives!
  • I love love love this baby. And when J talks to baby in the belly, I melt. I'm reminded that we've already got a great base to our little family and adding another person will just be amazing.
  • If I could live in my uggs, leggings, favorite long-sleeve old navy maternity t-shirt, I'd be in heaven.
  • Orange juice mixed with club soda is a favorite treat and can actually make me feel like I'm treating myself to a "cocktail".
  • I have 5 weeks to go! 5 WEEKS (!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...