February 1, 2012

Is it really February?

In a good mood today as we welcome in a new month...
  • Excited for my sister in law and brother's baby shower this weekend.
  • Our baby is due in February, she's almost here!
  • The doctors (two different ones) have told me they expect she will arrive early (!!!)
  • They both seem really pumped about this, I am excited slash scared slash excited.
  • Will I make it until our baby shower with J's family??
  • My friends are the best and have helped me build up the excitement for her to get here.
  • I hope she isn't born on my birthday, I want us to have our own.
  • It is 67 degrees outside per my car thermometer.
  • This makes me want an iced coffee and a pedicure
  • Neither are necessary, it is not June.
  • I keep thinking the weather will stay like this; I know it is likely a tease.
  • I love our house lately. It's cleaner than normal (thanks nesting) and so comfy.
  • Maybe this is because we are almost finished with renovations!
  • Leggings are my best friend; I can't wait until I can (god willing) fit back into all of my favorite jeans that I miss and long for.
  • Valentine's day is coming. I know it's cheesy but I love a holiday built on candy and bling.
Happy February!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...