February 17, 2012

Nursery Finished!

Loving our nursery and it's all ready for baby. If only baby was ready to be here. Wanted to share the "finished" product. I say finished because we all know around here there are always little things to be tweaked in rooms, paint to be touched up, more shelves or book cases to add... 

I know I know, we can't have bumpers once we have baby but they look pretty. There is also an adorable dust ruffle for the crib which has yet to be ironed. Oops. See what I mean "almost" finished. Here she is, in all her glory, with some of my favorite details!


Love our RH crib & PB bedding close up!

Etsy Framed Art from my best friends, Embroidery hoops, Ikea mini vases.

Pottery Barn Kids Bedding, Restoration Hardware Crib,Ikea DIY quote Frames, Curta


Babys R Us Dressing Table with Anthropologie Pulls, Glider, Hamper, and previously owned pillow.
Love this pillow. Blanket from San Francisco from my parents visit there this summer.
Oh PB kids Chandelier, I adore adore adore you!
Overall room with focus on carpet, previously owned from Ikea
Tons of books for Baby Walls!
All we need to add is little baby girl walls!

Quilt hand-made by J's mom. Matches curtains and is so soft. We can't wait for baby to use this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...