February 29, 2012

She's here!!

Sienna Grace arrived on February 20th at 3:08pm!!

Labor and delivery was really not bad and when little Sienna got here I forgot the pain and was so overwhelmed by her and how quickly I fell in love- and how absolutely amazed I was that J and I made this gorgeous little baby.

It's been 8 days now and I'm still in an absolute daze (I apologize to anyone I have not emailed or called back) both from emotions and the 4 hours of sleep I've accumulated in those 8 days! We are all tired but in love. Seeing J with Sienna makes my heart do leaps and bounds. I can't ask for a more supportive husband. And a big thanks to our families, especially my mom who has been amazing at making sure I eat drink and shower. We are infinitely lucky to have so much love in our life with our new little member of our family- and for the friends and family who have poured out their love to us over the past week.

And since really all you want is pictures... here are some favs.







That's all for now! holding baby in one hand makes typing hard!

love from Sienna!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! She is beautiful & I'm so happy to hear you are settling in as a family of 3!!! I am sure Grandma and Grandpa Tuohey are having a ball helping you guys! On the sleep deprivation front...hang in there!!

    OXOX, Allison Burke-Laderman

    P.S. My mom sent along your site & I was so excited to see an update on Sienna & photos, I just had to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I hope you are all getting settled in with Emma and that the other kiddos are loving their little sister!! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...