September 2, 2013

Secrets of baby fashion.

Do you guys know how I find my absolute fav items in Sienna's wardrobe? Not pinterest, though I do pin a bazillion things there that I never rarely (I mean never, Jamie) buy.

It's through this crazy process of instagram. It sounds crazy, I know. But awhile back one of my fav bloggers mentioned LHS (little hipsqueaks) and Dot Dot Smile. I immediately began following them on IG and they often link to other small shops. I've fallen in love time and time again with these amazing homemade designs. I mean, I love baby gap- who doesn't? But I also love the fact that these are more unique type outfits and that they don't have characters and other sparkly weird things scrawled across them. And this morning I FINALLY scored these amazing headbands from LHS through Brickyard Buffalo, which posts all kinds of good deals.


LITTLE HIPSQUEAKS HEADBANDS
DOT DOT SMILE LUCY DRESS

So if you want to find some awesome little shops with some mama homemade items, do yourself a favor and follow @littlehipsqueaks and @dotdotsmile on IG and watch for their flash sales + their links to other amazingly adorable shops.

Here's to small, local business and the comfiest baby digs around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...