April 7, 2011

Do not come home with new tattoos please.

J is participating in the Tough Mudder run on Saturday. A ridiculous 10 mile race with obstacles that were creating by special ops teams. It is dubbed one of the most difficult courses in the country. Of course he is participating, he loves adventures. In fact, if we get lost driving somewhere, he calls it an "adventure."

Anyway I am proud of J for all of his athleticism things, even if this Saturday while he takes the physical challenge (Double Dare, anyone?!) I will likely be indulging in pedicures and cocktails with my friends.

So my mudder runner puddle jumper obstacle courser is heading to Allentown with a few guys from work to take part in this event. Now, I was a sport and ran the half-marathon with J in Philly this fall, but this is not something I think I could ever tackle physically. So I am letting him go on his merry way.... with all of my support of course. I am curious how this will effect the kitchen progress... what if he can't walk for 5 days because he's sooo tired?

So at the end of a race you get a free shower (J please take one) and if you want, a free but very permanent tattoo (please hubs, don't participate in this).

Here's the News Video Tough Mudder. For some reason it won't let me put it in here. Oh well.

Good Luck to the Tough Ones this weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...