December 8, 2011

I Know my blog is not famous....

I know I'm not the owner of a super famous blog. But I do know I have some readers. I know because my stats tell me so.

Anyway, MODG (otherwise known as Martinis or Diaper Genies) is actually kind of famous. And tonight, I want to post to lend my little bit that I can this christmas season by linking to her most recent post. Operation WANA. Sure, leave it to this snarky writer to call this operation wana- we are not assholes. But seriously. Go to this post, and read the comments. People who REALLY are in need this christmas are commenting. And those who can help, are commenting back to help them. We are talking families who can't buy their kids Christmas presents. And while I am not rolling in it, I know I'm lucky that the amazon boxes arrive daily and our gifts for our families are all purchased.

So go over to MODG's blog and lend a hand. It is the season of giving, after all.
Go make yourself useful. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...