December 20, 2011

In case you were wondering where the crazy cats went...


We are out of cat prozac. We have been for awhile but I thought I'd let it ride. In the past week the increase in hissing in our home is making me wonder if my cats are SSRI lovers for life. In fairness to them, the cat phermones (feliway) we usually have in our home are also out. Prozac is cheaper than Feliway.  Cats may be re-drugged soon.

Oh also in the last week, they have thought it was fun to:
- vomit on the floor x3
-leave a piece of poop on our nice carpet
-eat hair out of the bathroom trashcan.

Guess they are preparing me for having an infant... vomit and poop on things.

Good thing they are cute. Off to feed the devils and offer them some cheese as a peace offering until I can refill their nice cat meds. Maybe that will help. Cheese always makes me feel better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...